As a customer-centric organization, SST Technology’s vision is to create a global digital ecosystem where all its stakeholders can trade, store, and manage all business processes in a shared space, in a transparent and fair manner. Aside from establishing ethical standards for all interactions between users of this space, our long-term goal is to create a digital environment where anyone can manage the entire supply, logistics, production, and consumption chain in an efficient and smooth interaction with each other on a global scale.
While realizing this vision, SST Technology provides the products and services based on international standards listed below:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System,
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System,
- ISO 27701 Personal Data Management System and
- ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management System Standards.
SST Technology has strong principles that are guided by our desire to be a strong, successful, and ethical company. We have clear mandates for high quality, safety, and environmental responsibility as described below:
- To provide high-quality products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations and to continuously improve the quality management system based on the requirements of ISO 9001.
- To protect information assets, including data, systems, and networks, from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction and to continuously improve information security management systems based on the requirements of ISO 27001.
- To protect the privacy of personal information and continuously improve the data management system based on the requirements of ISO 27701.
- To provide high-quality IT services that meet or exceed customer expectations and to continuously improve IT service management systems based on the requirements of ISO 20000-1.
- To comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements related to quality management, information security, personal data management, and IT service management.
- To identify, assess, and manage risks related to quality, information security, personal data, and IT services and to continuously improve risk management processes.
- To monitor the effectiveness of integrated management systems regularly, including conducting internal audits, management reviews, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- To provide employees with the necessary training and awareness to implement and maintain the integrated management system effectively.
Safety & Health
- To ensure the safety and health of employees, customers, and other stakeholders and continuously improve associated systems.
- To identify, assess, and manage safety and health risks and continuously improve risk identification and management processes.
- To provide employees with the necessary training and awareness to effectively implement and maintain health and safety.
- To be prepared for emergencies and respond effectively to possible incidents.
- To continuously improve safety and health management systems through relevant data.
- To communicate effectively with employees, customers, and other stakeholders about safety and health issues, including hazards, risks, and control measures.
- To protect the environment, prevent pollution, and minimize the impact on natural resources.
- To comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements related to environmental impact.
- To efficiently manage resources and reduce waste generation in operations and activities.
- To identify, assess, and manage environmental risks associated with operations and activities.
- To continuously improve systems to reduce environmental impact.
- To communicate effectively with employees, customers, and other stakeholders about environmental issues, including hazards, risks, and control measures.
- To work with suppliers and contractors to ensure they share the same environmental values.
Dr. Salim Satır P.Eng